Lenses and Frames at our Optical Studio
Find your designer frames and precision lenses at Infinity Eye Care.
The right eyewear balances form and function. You want to look great, feel great, and see clearly in every condition. At Infinity Eye Care can help you find your match.
Our Optical Studio
Our Optical Studio is a major draw for our patient base. We pride ourselves in ensuring we have a wide selection for:
- all ages,
- all price points,
- all eyewear needs,
- and all personalities.
Features of our Optical Studio:
- Our inventory includes 700-800 frames. View featured brands in the table below.
- We have 60+ sunglass options, in addition to frames that offer sunglass clips.
- We offer frames in a wide range of budgets with price points varying from $189 – $459 per frame.
- Our inventory includes American-made frames.
- Our opticians are highly qualified and knowledgeable. They have over 25 years of combined experience and pride themselves in helping people find the best fit and look for their eyewear needs.
- All of our ophthalmic lenses and frames come with a 1 year WOW guarantee and unlimited adjustments.
Come visit our Optical to learn more!
Our Featured Brands
What are my options for lenses?
There are many eyeglass lens options available. Your eye care provider will take your lifestyle and vision correction needs into consideration when helping you select the right lenses for your eyes.
Here are some of the most common eyeglass lens types:
- Transition lenses – These lenses are made of dynamic materials that automatically adjust to the level of surrounding light. They can take the place of prescription sunglasses and help block UV rays.
- UV coated lenses – UV coating can be applied to regular eyeglasses unless the lens is made with polycarbonate. UV coated lenses look like any other lens – the coating is transparent.
- Tinted sunglass lenses – If you are getting prescription sunglasses, you might want to get tinted eyeglasses instead. These look like sunglasses and protect the health of your eyes by keeping out UV rays, but technically they aren’t true sunglasses.
- Scratch-resistant coating – A transparent coating that helps protect glass lenses from those annoying scratches. Scratch-resistant coating is especially useful for children’s eyeglasses.
- Plastic lenses – Plastic lenses make the entire eyeglasses weigh significantly less than glass lens eyeglasses. If you are a person who dislikes feeling the weight of eyeglasses on your nose, this lightweight alternative might be right for you.
- Thinner lenses – The special polycarbonate lenses greatly reduce the thickness of the lenses so that the eyeglass profile is more attractive. Thinner lenses come in thin, extra-thin, and thinnest available.
- Anti-glare lenses – Anti-glare lenses are dipped in a special material to make them less reflective than regular eyeglass lenses. This coating also improves the function of the eyeglasses because less light is lost and the wearer enjoys very clear vision.
Need a prescription?
We do that too! Infinity Eye Care offers comprehensive eye exams at our Indianapolis office. In addition to assessing your visual acuity, your eye care provider will examine your eye health and function.
Book a comprehensive eye exam at Infinity Eye Care now.