Telehealth Virtual Eye Care
Infinity Eye Care is offering EyecareLive® realtime virtual appointments in order to provide our community with safe eye care during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
At Infinity Eye Care, our primary focus right now is to serve our community in a safe and effective way, while following the CDC’s recommendations for social distancing to help “flatten the curve” and battle the spread of COVID-19.
To meet our patient’s eye care needs, we are very excited to announce that we are now offering virtual eye care through the EyecareLive® telehealth application!
Ready to book a virtual appointment with Dr. Snyder? Download the EyecareLive® App to begin:
You can also download the app directly at:
- App Store for iPhone users
- Google Play for Android* Users
*Available for iPhone 6S or higher and Android 9.0 or higher
We understand that during this pandemic you still need eye care you can trust. Dr. Snyder’s mission is to deliver safe and secure eye care remotely by leveraging his passion for care with his experience and training as a Medical Officer in the US Air Force.
EyecareLive® connects you directly with Dr. Snyder through phone or video consults from the convenience of your home, work or anywhere you may be. We trust this online system and you can too.
The EyecareLive® app allows you to:
- Set-up a secure face-to-face video consultation with Dr. Snyder (using the camera on your device)
- Take an eye test
- Directly message Dr. Snyder
Additionally, our office is still open and Dr. Snyder is available for in-office examinations following your initial patient consultation online.
What conditions are treated through virtual consultations?
- Non-emergency conditions such as red-eye, pink eye, red eyelid, stye or irritation
- Follow-up visits for contact lenses, dry eye, post-op care and more
- Remote monitoring of existing eye conditions
Will my privacy be protected?
Yes! The EyecareLive® application provides HIPAA-compliant encrypted messaging and face-to-face web conferencing using the camera on your device — allowing for visual acuity examinations and diagnosis of ophthalmic conditions in a secure and safe manner.
How do I get started?
- Download the application
- Search for and select Mark Snyder in Indianapolis, IN
- Enter information in “My Account” and set up your profile
- Personal information
- Payment Information (Dr. Snyder will waive all copays during CDC recommended Social Distancing. Non-insured patient services are collected at the time of visit.)
- Schedule a “General Consultations”
- Congratulations, you did it!