Telehealth Virtual Eye Care
Infinity Eye Care is offering UrgenSEE realtime virtual appointments in order to provide our community with safe eye care during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
At Infinity Eye Care, our primary focus right now is to serve our community in a safe and effective way, while following the CDC’s recommendations for social distancing to help “flatten the curve” and battle the spread of COVID-19.
To meet our patient’s eye care needs, we are very excited to announce that we are now offering virtual eye care through the UrgenSEE telehealth application!
Ready to book a virtual appointment with Dr. Mark or Dr. Karina Snyder? Download the UrgenSEE App to begin:
About UrgenSee app:
We understand that during this pandemic you still need eye care you can trust. Our mission is to deliver safe and secure eye care.
UrgenSee connects you directly with your doctor through phone or video consultations from the convenience of your home, work and anywhere you may be. We trust this platform and you can too.
The UrgenSee app allows you to:
- Set-up a secure face-to-face video consultation with your doctor using the camera on your device
- Take an eye test
- Directly message your doctor
What conditions are treated through virtual consultations?
- Non-emergency conditions such as red-eye, pink eye, red eyelid, stye or irritation
- Follow-up visits for contact lenses, dry eye, post-op care and more
- Remote monitoring of existing eye conditions
Will my privacy be protected?
Yes! The UrgenSEE application provides HIPAA-compliant encrypted messaging and face-to-face web conferencing using the camera on your device — allowing for visual acuity examinations and diagnosis of ophthalmic conditions in a secure and safe manner.
How do I get started?
- Download the application
- Create an account
- Search for and select Infinity Eye Care from a list of clinics
- Schedule a consultation with one of our doctors
- Congratulations, you did it!
If you have any questions, please call, message or email us! We’re to help!